We want you to be able to trust the content of our price and product comparison site. Therefore, we always do our best to provide you with as complete and accurate information as possible. In this text, we explain that, in spite of everything, mistakes can sometimes happen.
Accuracy of information
Product specifications and other information have either been made accessible by suppliers, manufacturers, retailers, publications and publicists or have been gathered from public-domain sources. Our intention is that all the information on the website should be accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee the reliability or the accuracy of the information.
All the actions taken by the user of the website are the responsibility of the user. TopLED, as far as possible, tries to ensure the accuracy of the product and pricing information displayed on our site. However, we urge our users to conduct their own research prior to purchasing from the shops listed on our service to ensure the accuracy of the prices. TopLED cannot make any guarantees that any information is correct or be held liable for any actions taken based on the product and pricing information provided. Furthermore, TopLED can not be held responsible for any loss or damage resulting from any business conducted with any company listed on TopLED.
If you find errors, we would be grateful if you could report this to us so we can correct or remove any inaccurate information.
Links to external sites
The TopLED website contains links to other sites on the internet which are owned and operated by vendors or other third parties. You acknowledge that TopLED is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any external site.
Top LEDs is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, Alibaba and local NZ Retailers.
Mention of third-party products or services, including the use of trademarks or links to the websites of vendors, is for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of those vendors. In addition, such use of trademarks or links to the websites of vendors is not intended to imply, directly or indirectly, that those vendors endorse or have any affiliation with TopLED.
There is no charge payable to TopLED for use of the website and TopLED shall have no responsibility for transmission of funds due to any third party provider or distributor with whom you may elect to deal. You shall be responsible for transmitting all payments due on the terms agreed with any third party provider or distributor.
Disclaimer of warranties
A. You expressly understand and agree that:
- your use of the site is at your sole risk;
- the products and services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis;
- except as expressly provided herein, we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, title and non-infringement;
- any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the site is done at your own discretion and risk;
- you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or for any loss of data that results from the download of any such material or opening any email sent by us;
- we make no warranty with respect to the accuracy, the results that may be obtained or the reliability of any information, content, service or merchandise provided or advertised through the site or that the content provided on the site is applicable to, or appropriate for use in, locations outside of New Zealand; and
- no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us or through or from the site shall create any warranty not expressly stated in these terms and conditions.
B. Except as expressly stated herein we make no warranty that:
- any product or service will meet your requirements;
- any product or service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free;
- the results that may be obtained from the use of any product or service will be accurate or reliable;
- the quality of any product, service, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through any product or service will meet your expectations; or
- any defects or errors will be corrected.
Limitation of liability
To the maximum extent allowed by law, we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or relating to the use of or the inability to use the website or services or resulting from any goods or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through the service, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangible, even if such party has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If you are dissatisfied with the service or promotions available through the website, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the website.
Exclusions and limitations
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, our liability in such jurisdiction shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.