BESTVA Reflector Series 1200W LED Grow Light
- Full Spectrum: Upgraded spectrum replaces the generic spectrum of our classic DC series grow light, the ratio of red and blue changed from 8:3 to 1:1, specifically designed for medical plants
- Two Modes: VEG for growing, BLOOM for seeding and flowering. We recommend lighting 15-18 hours per day for seeding and growing , and lighting12-14 hours per day for flowering
- Unicorn LEDs: The great building will be your first impression, 5mm thickness integral aluminum structure radiator instead of multiple dispersed radiators or pure fans. The unique design makes it a Unicorn, as long as you bring it to your hands, you must feel its excellence
- Lens effectively enhances the beam, compares to 1000 watt HPS while consuming only 257.6 watts! perfect for a 3.8 x 4.3′ growing area at 40″ height. Absolute Safety: We use Isolated Power Supply and High-temperature Resistant Materials
- TOP Service: BESTVA is a professional LED grow light manufacturer with strong R&D team. We promise a 3 years warranty plus 30 days money back guarantee
BESTVA is a professional LED grow light manufacturer with strong R&D team. We can promise the quality of our LEDs and provide you with professional plant grow light suggestions. We are growers, and we have many excellent and creative products, the great yield is our goal!
For Seedling/Germination: 26″ -30″ above the plants, we recommend lighting for 15-18 hours a day.
For Vegetative Stage : 20″-26″ above the plants, we recommend lighting for 15-18 hours a day.
For Flowering Stage: 18″ -24″ above the plants, we recommend lighting for 12-14 hours a day.
Grow Faster & Healthier
Please observe your plants regularly, adjust the height to meet your plant’s need.
- What is PAR? PAR(Photosynthetically Active Radiation),is an effective spectral component of plant photosynthesis in solar radiation.The wavelength range is 380 ~ 730 nm, which is basically consistent with visible light.
- At the same power, the higher the PAR, the better.
The Core Coverage Area
- The Core Coverage Area, when the light reaches the leaf of the plant, the PAR in the area can meet the normal growth of plants. This requires a PAR value greater than 100 µmol/m²s.
- LCP(Light Compensation Point): Respiration = Photosynthesis= 50 µmol/m²s
- Not all lights on the market are full spectrum!!!
- We use 10 kinds of LEDs to form our true full spectrum.
- BESTVA Spectrum has been developed by indoor growers over many years of careful experimentation and testing.
Updated Cooling System:
- 5mm thickness integral aluminum structure radiator instead of multiple dispersed radiators or pure fans.
- Compare to others 1.2mm or 2.0mm aluminum radiator, our light allows more current, brighter and produce more energy(PAR).
Absolute security: The temperature inside our lights is only about 125℉, and we use high temperature materials(Even the lens can withstand temperatures above 212℉.) and isolated power supplies.
- 1 x BESTVA LED grow light
- 1 x 6ft Power Cord
- 1 x Adjustable Hanging Kits
- 1 x User Manual
TOP Service: We provide 24-hour service. We will do our best to help you solve any problems. Join us and enjoy Your Indoor Plant Growing!
Specification: BESTVA Reflector Series 1200W LED Grow Light
|PAR at 24" height||
|Core Coverage Area||
3.8' x 4.3' at 24" height